Gym, Swimming, Games and More..
Full Day Camp Details
Diamond Gymnastics Summer Camp is a fun and exciting way for your children to spend the summer! Offered to children ages 5 and up, full day campers will enjoy 2+ hours of gymnastics instruction, swim instruction, open swim, park play, relays, games and more (7-to-1 ratio)! Diamond travels daily to an outdoor pool for instructional swim along with open swim and play, followed by a picnic lunch. Swim instruction is offered with safety certified lifeguards. Campers will be visiting one of Hoboken’s local parks with our First Aid, CPR trained, safety certified staff for organized sports/games and free play fun. Summer camp is offered on a week-to-week basis and discounts are available for early registration of multiple weeks and/or siblings. Come join us for a fun filled summer at Diamond Gymnastics!
When: Monday to Friday Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Offered: June 25th – August 22nd
Half Day Camp Details
Diamond Gymnastics Half Day Summer Camp is offered to children whom are 4 years old. Our Half Day Campers will enjoy 1 hour of gymnastics instruction, swim instruction, & free swim (7-to-1 ratio)! Pick-up is upon their return (lunch time not offered). Diamond travels to an outdoor pool for instructional swim along with open swim and play. Swim instruction is offered with safety certified lifeguards. Campers are accompanied by our First Aid, CPR trained, safety certified staff. Summer camp is offered on a week-to-week basis and discounts are available for siblings. Come join us for a fun filled summer at Diamond Gymnastics!
When: Monday to Friday Time: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
Offered: June 25th – August 22nd
Things To Know For Camp...
All campers must bring the following items to camp each day:
• Bathingsuit (wear under clothing daily)
• BeachTowel (please label)
• Sunscreen (please label)
• Lunch (full day campers only)
• Full change of clothes (please label)
• Campers must be 5 years of age or older to enroll for Full Day Summer Camp
• All campers must have proper paperwork submitted prior to the start of Camp
• It is required that all campers have a purple shirt/tank top for both the swim and park portions of camp. You may provide your own or Diamond will have tanks and t-shirts for purchase.
• Diamond Gymnastics is a nut aware facility. We ask that all snacks and lunch items sent with campers do not contain any type of nuts, peanut butter or peanut oils.
• Only authorized individuals listed on the Camp Enrollment Form are allowed to pick up children. Children will not be released unless photo I.D. is provided. Please ensure those listed on the sign out authorization form are aware they must bring a photo I.D. for pick up.
• Diamond Gymnastics has a 3-strike policy. If at any time the instructor/management feels that your child is endangering themselves or other campers they will be removed from the activity immediately. After 3 misbehavior’s your child may be asked not to return to the program
• All cancellations must be in writing. All tuition payments are fully refund- able by April 1, 2017. Cancellations received between April 2nd and June 1st will receive 50% refund; cancellations received after June 1st until the start of Camp receive 25% refund. There are no refunds for absences, changes or withdrawals after Camp starts. There are no make-ups for absences. No refunds will be made if the Camp should find it advisable not to open or to close Camp early for any unseen conditions or emergencies.